Don’t miss the opportunity to secure your family’s future in this solid gem.
Plenty of scope to add your personal touches or perfectly livable as is, the possibilities here are endless.
On an expansive 888m² section, this home provides you with sought after privacy, space, a sleepout for teenagers or guests and all the benefits of a sun drenched, north-west facing deck. Add to this the peacefulness of a cul de sac location, lock-up garaging and parking for a multi-car family.
With Glendene School and Village right on your doorstep, a short drive to Henderson and easy access to Motorways, this is a must see property.
Tenanted for years, it’s now vacant – make this lovely property yours. Call for a viewing today!
- Land Size: 888 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Flooring: Timber and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open), Other (Moisture Master)
- Electrical: Satellite dish
- Property Features: Other (Fibre Internet)
- Chattels remaining: Rangehood, Woodfire, Moisture master, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains
- Kitchen: Original, Rangehood, Double sink and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Sleepout
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In kitchen
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport